CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020 Notification for Various Posts. Check Details Here.
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) has released notification for recruitment to the post of Field Data Collector, Lab Technician and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 April 2020.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 30 April 2020
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Field Data Collector – 1 Post
- Lab Technician – 1 Post
- Post Doctoral Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Manager – 1 Post
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
- Data Analyst – 1 Post
- JRF – 1 Post
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Field Data Collector – B.Sc. or equivalent in Medical Lab Technology.
- Lab Technician -Diploma holder in Clinical Biochemistry with three years of experience or B.Sc.
- Post Doctoral Fellow – PhD in Life Sciences/Genetics/Bioinformatics/Allied Sciences.
- Project Manager – M.Sc. In Life Sciences/Genetics/Bioinformatics/Allied Sciences with three years of experience in Project experience.
- Project Assistant – B.Tech/M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Computer Sciences/Allied Scien
- Data Analyst – B.Tech/M.Sc. in Life Science/Computer Sciences/Allied Sciences
- JRF – M.Sc./B.Tech or equivalent with at least 55 % Marks.
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Field Data Collector, Lab Technician -30 years
- Post Doctoral Fellow – 40 years
- Project Manager, Project Assistant, Data Analyst – 35 years
- JRF – 30 years
CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Field Data Collector, Lab Technician – Rs. 18000/-
- Post Doctoral Fellow – Rs. 58, 280/-
- Project Manager- Rs. 70,000/-
- Project Assistant, Data Analyst, JRF – Rs. 31000/-
How to apply for CSIR-IGIB Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in for Interview on 30 April 2020 at CSIR-INSTITUTE OF GENOMICS & INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY, Mall Road, Delhi – 110007 along with the documents.
Latest Government Jobs: